Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dont mistake me..

Hi..
      This blog has created a storm in my life.. But kindly understand this blog is my personal one..I dint do this for any particular person.. This is the place where i put all my feelings out.. All the stuff i put her is about  a girl whom i missed in life..I din mean about any of my family members in this.. 

I donno why people doubt me instead of i do good deeds to them..If we have any problem with someone we should talk to them.. we have to ask their point of view.. Even a person convicted on murder has the option of telling his view in court.


I know i dint do anything wrong..
I never do things out of my principle or my character.. 
I m always true to the people who trust me..
Always people use me.. and throw me out to hide their mistakes..
But still i m true..Cause i m true to myself.. Always..

No comments:

Post a Comment